Atlas Copco’s ES central controllers allow you to monitor and control multiple compressors simultaneously. An ES controller offers one central point of control for your whole compressed air network, ensuring all compressors provide optimum performance for your process. The result is a completely dependable and energy efficient network, giving you peace of mind and keeping your costs to a minimum. A properly managed compressed air network will save energy, reduce maintenance, decrease downtime, increase production and improve product quality.
- Increased process stability – ES central controllers keep your network running within a narrow, predefined pressure band. This increases the stability of the process and optimizes overall energy consumption.
- Compressor optimization – With ES, VSD compressors are kept in the optimum zone, close to the optimum point, and turbo compressors are kept in the optimum (turndown) zone.
- Maximum uptime – With ES, your most economic and efficient machines are prioritized to reduce downtime and match your workload requirements.
- Reduced energy costs – Most production processes require different levels of demand in different periods. ES central controllers ensure your compressed air network matches your precise needs. The ES allows you to manually or automatically create two different pressure bands to optimize energy use within different periods, drastically reducing costs at low-use times. As a rule of thumb can be taken that with most of the compressors a set point reduction of 1 bar will lead to 7% saving in electricity.
- Minimum maintenance – ES ensures that system running hours are equal across all machines in the same group. This drastically reduces service costs because all machines can be serviced in the same visit.
Pdf document) - Download